Goldman Sachs was mortified when I began inquiring last week about its stake in America’s leading Web site for prostitution ads. It began working frantically to unload its shares, and on Friday afternoon it called to say that it had just signed an agreement to sell its stake to management.
“We had no influence over operations,” Andrea Raphael, a Goldman Sachs spokeswoman, told me.
Let’s back up for a moment. …
- brandef reblogged this from becauseithinktoomuch
- becauseithinktoomuch reblogged this from c4ss
- disobey likes this
- idontmakemonkeys likes this
- j4s0nd4v1s reblogged this from intheoryandinpraxis
- intheoryandinpraxis reblogged this from c4ss and added:
- c4ss posted this